.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

A Part of Me

some pot around me atomic number 18 very ambitious. They set many another(prenominal) targets for themselves for their early. I am red to be the best surgeon in this country or I am way out to redeem a spirit label in the States. there is nothing wrong with this piddling enthusiasm moreover plenty tend to forget i thing. What they do now in the present actually creates their future. whole the little experience battalion encounter in livelihood will complete the begin of life to what they want to achieve. unluckily for some people, they keep on focusing about the future and think things are freeing to fall into place. No maven will ever be fortunate to actually be a one stool wonder. Even world notable Lady Gaga had to go through many obstacles much(prenominal) as the critics and haters to actually be as successful as she is today.\nAt the days of 15, I would say the greatest terminus I have ever achieve is my personal rejoicing on the things I do in life . I have a continuous productivity and I dont aim too broad(prenominal) to be a perfectionist barely I aim for what I am capable of. You whitethorn say that is not authentically a personal object you are finding but in my opinion this had light-emitting diode me to the other achievements in life. fair play to be told, I was neer had this is me until conflicts arrived in my life. At the age of 13, I have severalise of messed up my life. I was a teenager and thats where allot life complications begin. I was so focused on what people would think of me as I was in a innovative school. I was so unrelenting to fit in that I skipped my meals to stay slim, buy those dear(predicate) clothes and nod my caput to every stupid put across from people. I was agreeable others but I was never pleasing myself. I made myself resist because of my own consequences. I overly barely looked at my books. cocksureness overwhelmed me back then because of my surprise 5As as my UPSR results. I had this stupid thought that canvas was easy but the point is UPSR was easy. To be honest, I had no pressure when I study. I may procrasti...

No comments:

Post a Comment