.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

My Family and a Better Life

My family is the most pregnant human beings who have influenced on me. They are the most satisfying commonwealth in my sprightliness that helped me become the person I am today. I lived with my parents in a tiny, scarcely tea cozy house. I have ii siblings, and I am the youngest of them all. As a circumstantial baby I eternally ideate of what my bearing would be, and how it would turn out. I had a vision of unrivaled day being married, and outset a family of my own. Although it was non easy, I made it, and here I am. My journey all these eld was starting my family and creating my future.\nI grew up in a little town where there were non too many people, but it was just right. Life was actually simple in Cuba, people were very friendly, and everyone knew each other. each day was pretty often the same routine, I would go to school with my friends in the morning, and one age school let out, move out we went to play and wander around the neighborhood. Once it got dar k, we knew it was time to result home for dinner. My family was very close, and we al counsels made it a decimal point to sit down together, and shed over dinner well-nigh everything from how our day went at school, to the concern we got into wandering the neighborhood. I knew that this is incisively what I wanted my family to be like, and how I envisioned my lifespan once I grew older. As the long time passed, and I got older, life became a little tougher in Cuba since it was very hard for my parents to recoup food in the markets and companies was stipendiary very low salary. My parents realised that they wanted something more, they dreamed of a transgress life, and knew that the only way they could achieve this was by plan of attack to the States.\nWhen I was 20 years old, my parents finally decided that it was time to come to United States. I was one of the luckier people that did not have to escape from Cuba in hiding; we actually came to America by plane. Together, w e packed up as much as we could carry, and took off. We had begun our pursue for a better life. Finally, we ...

No comments:

Post a Comment